Mid Span Slitter & Ring Tool (2.9-6.8mm)
The Jonard® MS-316 Mid Span Slit Tool is designed to provide easy access to optical fibers in outer jackets and loose buffer tubes. With 5 precision slitting grooves and 5 precision ring grooves to handle various cable sizes, the sleek ergonomic design allows you to open a fiber jacket or buffer tube without damaging the fiber inside.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||MS-316|
- Consists of 5 precision slitting grooves and 5 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 2.9 mm to 6.8 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 2.5 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MS-316RB
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of our MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality. Our MS-426 won the 2019 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018!