The Jonard® Slip Joint Pliers - used for gripping and bending, with fine teeth located near the front to aide in gripping small objects, while the coarse teeth located toward the back are perfect for gripping bulkier items like bolts. Made of carbon steel with a black phosphate finish, these pliers are heat-treated for maximum strength and durability.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||BCOMB|
- Machined gripping teeth on jaws to provide non-slip grip
- Two jaw positions with smooth, positive interlock between halves for comfort and versatility
- Ergonomically designed handle with dipped plastic grip for greater comfort and torque
- This product is not for use on ACSR or other steel cables
- Side-cutting blades on jaws cut wire with ease