AFL FOCIS WiFi2 Connector Inspection Kit
- Trim, lightweight, ergonomic and highly productive tool
- App-based automatic and manual focus; auto-centering after image capture
- One button workflow using rapid LED feedback on probe
- Multi-color LED on probe for fast pass/fail user inspection feedback
- Pairs with an iOS or Android smart device or aeRos® Workflow Management Platform
- IEC, IPC, AT&T and user-defined pass/fail analysis when paired with a smart device
- Wide range of adapter tips including MPO/MTP multi-fiber connectors and bulkheads
- Over 8 hours operation with rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Inspection of connectors on patch cords or in bulkhead adapters
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of fiber network
- Inspection of multi-fiber connectors including MPO16 and MXC®
- Critical fiber infrastructure performance assurance
- Verification of proper connector cleaning methods of procedure
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FOCIS-WIFI2|
FOCIS WiFi2 is an ergonomic Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System that, when paired with an iOS or Android smart device, provides fast and accurate IEC/IPC/AT&T compliant and user-defined pass/fail end-face cleanliness analysis. Free of charge iOS and Android companion apps support a comprehensive and user-friendly feature set.
Pass/fail results in seconds: With the press of a single button, FOCIS WiFi2 auto-focuses, captures, centers and analyzes the end-face image to industry standard IEC 61300-3-35 (2015), IPC-8497-1, AT&T TP-76461 and user-defined criteria.
Untethered operation: App-based report generator with results/reports transferable to the aeRos cloud. With rechargeable battery and convenient pass/fail LED feedback, FOCIS WiFi2 can be used semi-independently.
Wide range of adapter tips: Interchangeable adapter tips support single and multi-fiber connector inspection for a wide range of patch cords and bulkhead-mounted connectors having either PC/UPC or APC polished end-faces.
|FOCIS WiFi2® Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System||872.6 KB||Download|