AFL FOCIS Lightning® Multi-Fiber Connector Inspection System
FOCIS Lightning is a self-contained inspection probe that captures the entire MPO end-face image in less than two seconds from power-on. One button provides auto-focusing, centering and pass / fail analysis at the connector and individual fiber level. It can complete a 24-fiber MPO inspection task in less than 15 seconds. Results can be easily shared via USB, WiFi and Bluetooth®.
- Self-contained, tether-free, compact, hand-held inspection solution
- Auto-focus and auto-centering for fast, easy inspection
- IEC, IPC, AT&T, and user-defined auto-analysis
- Wide variety of adapter tips for MPO and single-fiber connector types
- Inspect multi-fiber and single-fiber connectors and adapters
- Data center optical network installation, turn-up, and troubleshooting
- Verification proper connector cleaning practices
- Pairs with OTDR for comprehensive reporting
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FOCIS-LTNG|
FOCIS Lightning is an ultrafast MPO/MTP® connector inspection system with two high resolution image sensors to allow the instantaneous assessment of the full multi-fiber end face surface conditions, including a partial view of the connector pins or holes. IEC compliant auto-analysis can be completed 10 to 100 times faster than legacy mechanical scanning methods. FOCIS Lightning captures up/down key orientation, and supports all fiber configurations up to two rows with sixteen fibers per row. Individual fiber images, pass/fail auto analysis overlays, and zone table data are available for viewing on the integrated color LCD screen. Free FOCIS Flex App (iOS and Android) supports inspection reporting and provide a conduit to the aeRos® cloud-based workflow management platform.
FOCIS Lightning supports all MPO fiber configurations including Base-8 and Base-10 with key up/key down polarity capture. It can also be used for single-fiber inspection with optional coupler and tips. FOCIS Lightning recently won “Best in Show” at the 2019 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition and was rated “superb” by the 2019 Lightwave Innovation Reviews.
|FOCIS Lightning||338.3 KB||Download|