AFL FOCIS Duel ® Connector Inspection Kit
- Self-contained, tether-free, compact, hand-held inspection solution
- Auto-focus (both ports) and auto-centering (Port 1) for fast, easy inspection
- Industry standard and user-defined inspection (Port 1)
- Broad range of adapter tips including MPO/MTP
- Rechargeable, field-replaceable NiMH battery lasts more than 8 hours
- Snout and adapter tip slots eliminate loosening during normal operation
- Fast 1X/2X zoom toggle
- Inspect connectors on bulkhead adapters (Port 1) and patch cords (Port 2) without swapping adapter tips
- Optimal tool for optical network installation, turn-up, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Verification that proper connector cleaning practices are being used
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FOCIS-DUEL|
FOCIS Duel is an ultra-compact dual-port inspection scope for fiber optic connectors that uses liquid lens technology for fast auto-focus, centering, and Pass/Fail analysis on two ports. This enables users to inspect both connectors in a mated connection without having to change adapter tips.
Inspect, store, and report: The FOCIS Duel can perform IEC, IPC, AT&T and user-defined end-face cleanliness analysis and store Port 1 images and reports locally. The AFL FOCIS App (iOS and Android) provides a comprehensive and user-friendly feature set as well as connectivity with AFL’s cloud-based aeRos® workflow automation platform.
Pass / fail results in seconds: With the press of a single button, Port 1 of the FOCIS Duel auto-focuses, captures, centers, and analyzes the end-face image to industry standard IEC 61300-3-35 (2015), IPC, AT&T, and user-defined criteria.
Untethered operation: With rechargeable battery and integrated 2.4" color TFT LCD screen, FOCIS Duel can be used independently.
Wide range of adapter tips: Port 1 – Interchangeable adapter tips support single and multi-fiber connector inspection for a wide range of patch cords and bulkhead-mounted connectors having either PC/UPC or APC polished end-faces. A key on the probe snout combined with a slot on the adapter tips assures that adapter tips never loosen during use, under any circumstances. Quad-slotted APC adapter tips ensure the screen is visible in any use case. Port 2 – A slot on the adapter tips combined with a keyed snout eliminates loosening during normal use. Port 2 adapter tips are available for all common connector types – Universal 1.25 mm and 2.5 mm, SC, and LC in both UPC and APC polish types.
Complete kit: Inspection kits include AC charger, carry strap, two user-selected adapter tips (optionally), and soft carry case.
|FOCIS Duel||366 KB||Download|