FITEL® ID-H/R Optical Fiber Identifier
The ID-H/R Optical Fiber Identifier is a lightweight, handheld, easy to use tool to safely and effectively identify the transmission direction and relative core power on live optical fibers.
- Applicable Fiber: 250 μm fiber, 900 μm fiber, up to 12-fiber ribbon*, 1.6 mm to 3 mm cordage
- LCD Screen: Detection Light Level, Modulation Frequency
- Detect the tone signal and traffic signal
- Detects the signal without disrupting traffic
- Light weight design for easy handling; Weight: 170g
- Super low insertion loss
- The standard head for the ID-H/Rv3 is used to detect optical signals on standard SM Fiber (G.652) to BIF (G.657.A2). The optional head is used to detect signals on UBIF (G.657.B3).
*Not able to detect specific individual fibers
|Manufacturer's Part Number||ID-H/R-V3|