EXFO Intelligent Connector & Fiber Certifier
Rugged, tablet-inspired design featuring the latest innovations in automated connector and fiber certification. Ensures that workflow and best practices are followed by simplifying and speeding up the essential/critical inspection phase.
- Bright, 7-in touchscreen display
- Highest magnification level in the industry
- Full-day, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Power meter and visual-fault-locator (VFL) options
- Automatic fiber-image centering reducing test time and unnecessary manipulations
- Fast and reliable IEC or custom standards certification through on-board connector endface analysis
- FTTx and hybrid networks
- Mobile fronthaul (FTTA) and backhaul
- DAS and Fiber-fed Small Cells
- Data centers
- Campus and private networks
- Lab and research
|Manufacturer's Part Number||TK-MAX-FIP|
The MAX-FIP features the largest screen in the industry, providing the highest magnification level for precise viewing of even the smallest defects on fiber endfaces. The unit’s tablet-inspired design featuring an icon-based graphical user interface (GUI) makes it easy to navigate and toggle between different applications (inspection, connector analysis, power measurement and VFL troubleshooting). Additionally, its bright 7-inch touchscreen ensures fast and easy operation of the instrument even in full daylight, in turn eliminating eye fatigue associated with prolonged connector inspection (typically experienced during full-day fiber-patch-panel certification routines).
The MAX-FIP standard 6 GB internal memory offers extensive storage of up to 4000 fiber certification results, and is expandable using USB memory sticks, optional WiFi and Bluetooth capability for cloud-based storage, and wireless FIP-425/FIP-435B connectivity
Take full advantage of the MAX-FIP’s amazing eight-hour battery operation that never lets you down, and enables you to complete full-day jobs without having to recharge the unit. Also, save money by not having to pay expensive battery replacement costs associated with other handheld inspection kits on the market operating on standard alkaline batteries.
|MAX-FIP Connector & Fiber Certifier||3 MB||Download|