EXFO FLS-600 Light Source
Part of EXFO’s 600 handheld series, the FLS-600 Light Source is designed for first-class versatility—it offers laser and LED models, as well as various wavelength options.
- Controlled multimode launching output
- Error-free, time-saving test features
- Three-year warranty for low cost of ownership
- EF Ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant multimode results
- Up to three singlemode wavelengths (1310 nm, 1550 nm, and 1490 nm or 1625 nm) on a single port, or four wavelengths (850/1300 nm and 1310/1550 nm) on two ports
- Link-loss characterization
- LAN/WAN certification
- Instruction Manual (Hard Copy)
- Calibration Certificate (Hard Copy)
- Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Shoulder Strap
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FLS-600|
Using the FLS-600 in Auto-Switching Mode allows to automatically toggle between available wavelengths. When using this source with a compatible power meter (FPM/FOT-600), the latter recognizes the wavelength in use and switches to the proper calibration parameter.
Signal encrypting can also give the receiving-end information on the power to be used as reference, helping ensure efficient referencing, even when the two units are far apart.
EXFO’s FLS-600 allows for the testing of passive optical networks (PONs) at 1310 nm, 1490 nm and 1550 nm, the three wavelengths recommended by the ITU-T (G.983.3) for PONs.
Like all EXFO portable instruments, the FLS-600 is built for ruggedness, perfect for the harshest test conditions. It also features a backlit keypad/LCD , for easy operation in darker environments.
|FLS-600 Light Source||663.2 KB||Download|