EXFO FIP-400B Wireless Fiber Inspection Probe
Turn your Android™ or iOS device into a fully automated fiber inspection solution delivering fast and consistent test results. With no wires in your way or cumbersome battery pack, it provides unmatched end-user experience, combined with bring-it-anywhere portability.
- 100% automated, one-step inspection process
- Completely wireless, self-powered unit
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- On-board connector endface analysis (IEC, IPC or custom standards)
- Feature-rich ConnectorMax2 mobile application compatible with AndroidTM and iOS devices
- Full reporting capabilities on mobile devices
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FIP-400B-W|
By combining unmatched ease of use and WiFi connectivity along with the flexibility and portability of Android™ and iOS smart devices, EXFO is removing the last roadblocks in connector certification and making testing simple and headache-free. With the FIP-435B, there is nothing restricting your field crews from following fiber-testing best practices and eradicating faulty connector issues impacting the performance of your network.
- No matter your fiber testing experience, simply connect the probe and let it do all the work.
- Screenless, single-handed operation means smartphone stays in your pocket. LED indicator quickly communicates results.
- Use your smart device to sync with operator database and comply with existing workflow and processes.
- Connector endface pass/fail analysis based on industry standards (IEC, IPC). No room for results misinterpretation.
- Onboard rechargeable battery supporting a full-day of inspection and preventing your smart device to drain its charge.
|FIP-400B Wireless Fiber Inspection Probe||1.9 MB||Download|