EXFO Automated Multifiber Inspection Solution
Multifiber inspection tip compatible with EXFO’s MF-ready fiber inspection probe series and designed for easy access to recessed connectors in dense panels
- Fully automated multifiber tip compatible with both USB and wireless probes
- Interchangeable nozzles for compatibility with MPO, MTP®, QODC®-12, & OptiTip® MT connectors
- Simply pull the trigger to inspect single- or dual-row fiber connectors (12/24 or 16/32)
- Slim design and rotation capabilities made for dense/recessed patch panels
- Individually numbered fibers to avoid confusion
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- Data centers
- FTTx networks
- APC or UPC Bulkhead and Patchcord Tips
- Quick Reference Guide (Hard copy)
- Compartmented Plastic Case for Tips
- Protective Cap & Cord Assembly
- Compartmented Soft Pouch
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FIPT-400-MF|
Full Automated, Unrestricted. - By combining unmatched ease of use and WiFi connectivity along with the flexibility and user-friendliness of smart devices, EXFO is removing the last roadblocks in connector certification and making testing simple and headache-free. With the FIP-435B, there is nothing stopping your field crews from following fiber testing best practices and eliminating faulty connector issues impacting the performance of your network.
MF-Ready Fiber Inspection - EXFO’s FIP-425B and FIP-435B are now MF-ready. These fiber inspection probe versions feature the extra-wide field of view and enhanced performance required to work with the FIPT-400-MF Automated Multifiber Inspection Tip.
MF-Ready Upgrade - Benefit from the latest and best and protect your investment. EXFO offers an upgrade service to legacy FIP-410B, FIP-420B, FIP-425B, FIP-430B and FIP-435B Fiber Inspection Probe owners. This upgrade is offered at a minimal cost and discount when purchased together with any automated multifiber inspection tip. Ask a sales representative for more details.
Automated Multifiber Inspection - Users can quickly and easily inspect all multiple- and single-row MPO connectors, without missing any fibers or dealing with the hassle of manipulating one or multiple scanning knobs, and while doing it right the first time. The FIPT-400-MF uses a trigger to scan all fibers automatically.
These features make it possible to inspect densely populated panels without having to disturb adjacent fibers that may be carrying information. Users can easily operate this instrument with just one hand—it’s automated and fumble-free fiber inspection.
|FIPT-400-MF Multifiber Inspection Solution||976.6 KB||Download|