AFL OTDR Fiber Rings
- Compact, rugged, lightweight
- 150, 500, and 1000 m lengths standard
- Available with a variety of connector styles
- Compact! Fits easily in OTDR cases or kits
- Use to test link loss with an OTDR
- For use as OTDR launch cable
- For use as OTDR receive cable
- Measure insertion loss and reflectance of near- and far-end connections
|Manufacturer's Part Number||FR-FFF-LLLL-CC1-CC2|
Fiber Rings are often a necessity when testing with an OTDR or Optical Troubleshooter. A launch cable, which connects the OTDR or Optical Troubleshooter to the link under test, reveals the insertion loss and reflectance of the near-end connection. A receive cable, which connects to the far-end of the link, reveals the insertion loss and reflectance of the far-end connection. Launch and receive test cables can range from 150 m to 1 km (or longer) in length. Because very long test cables are impractical to transport and use, AFL offers coiled lengths of 50 μm multimode, 62.5 μm multimode, or single-mode fiber packaged in compact rings.
Fiber Rings of 150 m of fiber are ideal for premises fiber network test applications. Fiber Rings of 500 m and 1 km of single-mode fiber are designed for broadband, long haul fiber network test applications.
|AFL Fiber Rings||392.4 KB||Download|